In the Roaming Reader Van which will be parked at your child’s school. I will simply get the student and bring them directly outside the school for a 45 minute session in the Roaming Reader and return him/her back to the classroom.
Please email me directly to schedule specific times and learn about summer program and/or after school opportunities.
Who can come aboard? This individualized program is geared for struggling readers in grades K, 1, 2 , 3, 4, or 5. Children do not need a formal diagnosis of dyslexia or other reading disabilities to receive help.
How do I sign up? Send an email to me at email@example.com
• Better knowledge of sound/symbol relationships
• Easier time decoding words • Increase in vocabulary knowledge and flexibility
• Improved word identification
• Gained retrieval skills
• Improved spelling and handwriting
• Better use of comprehension strategies
• Improvements in accuracy and fluency of reading
• New enthusiasm for reading, writing and vocabulary
• Boosted self esteem!